Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Elwood54), 18 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 14 of 21 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 >
Topic Options
#64294 - 04/27/12 08:44 PM Re: Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks [Re: donald perry]
spasmatron Offline

Loc: Betwixt yonder and hither
Quote:
The Spirocete Bactira is a very smart bacteria. It hides in a protective cocoon in the far reaches of the body resistant to antibiotics.

Lol. Like at the very tippy-tips of your fingers?

Tell me something. Do you believe 9/11 was an inside job?

#64298 - 04/27/12 09:23 PM Re: Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks [Re: donald perry]
donald perry Offline
veteran

Loc: New Jersey
The dangers of Ticks and climbing is now very real. Today you cannot talk about climbing without talking about Ticks. Every weekend we go climbing we come back with Ticks.

Planed Depopulation by Eugenicists can be linked to a conspiracy theory that Lyme disease was invented as a biological weapon by Eugenicists. Therefore some of us can assume that when we are talking about Ticks we are also talking about Eugenics behind them.

Therefore some people will assume that I am still on topic when I am posting about Eugenics if Ticks are a biological weapon invented by Eugenicists.

Or, some may conclude that ticks are out of control because there is not enough birds to eat them according to the Audubon society, and that there is no birds by reason of Chemtrails. [5000 Black Birds Fell From The Sky + 100000 Fish Died - Arkansas 2011] From there some can conclude that inadvertently Eugenics is the cause of increased Tick population.

I am not saying I believe in such theories, but I am posting this for those of you who do and are interested in where Lyme disease comes from or why it is out of control.

Here are some links about Eugenics:

In search of his quarry, Sam Telford stalks the leafy underbrush, wielding what looks like a giant white flag. His prey will surrender to the cloth, called a tick dragger, which allows him to easily spot the sesame-seed-sized arthropods against the white background. In this patch of woodland near Grafton, Mass., Telford counts how many of the deer ticks clinging to his bug-catcher are likely carrying the bacterium that causes Lyme disease.

#64299 - 04/27/12 09:24 PM Re: Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks [Re: spasmatron]
donald perry Offline
veteran

Originally Posted By: spasmatron
Quote:
The Spirocete Bactira is a very smart bacteria. It hides in a protective cocoon in the far reaches of the body resistant to antibiotics.

Lol. Like at the very tippy-tips of your fingers?

Tell me something. Do you believe 9/11 was an inside job?

I am sure that is off topic.

However, if you wish to do a search under "Building 7 detonated - NEW FOOTAGE" you can entertain yourself with such silly pursuits to no end. Building 7 this and builiding 7 that and building 7 the other thing bla bla bla.

This thread is about Lyme and anything related to it. How do you relate 911 to Lyme? The two things have nothing in common.

Edited by donald perry (04/27/12 10:00 PM)

#64303 - 04/27/12 11:54 PM Re: Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks [Re: donald perry]
donald perry Offline
veteran

Quote:
"But Fife's paper on this shows some limited benefit in some patients with _chronic_Lyme after 60 to >100 sessions. I actually read it."

Quote:
I see a paper: Effects of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy On Lyme Disease by William P. Fife, Ph. D. 29 January 1998 at
http://www.cincinnatihyperbarics.com/lyme_disease.html

And I read:

"If not diagnosed within the first one or two months, the disease may become a chronic infection. At that time it apparently becomes sequestered in fibroblasts and other cells which, in turn appear to protect it against effective treatment by all known antibiotics so far tested. "

"Therefore, it seems clear that a lethal level of oxygen for the spirochete falls somewhere between 30 mm Hg, and 160 mm Hg."

So therefore the safest suggestion for treatment might be to get the antibiotics first and then use oxygen. Oxygen does work, the question is can you get enough of it where the Spirocete Bactira lives if you can afford it. And if not, some oxygen is always better than none, but not without the much less expensive initial antibiotics. Normal treatment is $2,000.00 from what I was told. The cases you mention must be the worst case scenarios and would cost as much as $10,000.00 or more I assume.

Quote:

http://lymesupport.net/hbot/index.htm

Here I read:

FROM: Dr. William Fife, Professor of Hyperbaric Medicine Texas A&M University Hyperbaric Laboratory 1997

I am saddened over some of the things I am reading on the Internet in the sci.med.diseases.lyme newsgroup concerning our Lyme disease study. There is lots of misinformation and unwarranted speculation, all of which slows us down in our effort to find a useful treatment for this disease.

There are several former subjects from our study who have published on the Internet. The fact that they have been here does not qualify them to speak for us. In fact, they have placed quite a bit of misinformation on the Internet. As far as we know, at present the only three people on the Internet who have given accurate information are Dr. Rita Stanley, Rae Record, and perhaps Dave Bower.

We now have more than enough subjects for the present study and for the present will not accept any more subjects without a specific recommendation by a physician with whom we can consult about special cases. In these cases, all contact with the laboratory must be made by the refering physician. Any contact with patients will be initiated by this laboratory.

Although there are more than 200 monoplace and over 100 multiplace chambers in the US, since this is an experimental treatment most of them will not or cannot treat this disease with hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBO). We understand that there are two or three other chambers which are taking Lyme patients for pay, we know of only one facility personally which we can recommend. It is in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, Florida under Dr. Richard Neubauer, M.D. He makes a modest charge for treatments. We have no personal knowledge of any other facility and do not know if they are even using our protocol exactly. Therefore, it is a "buyer beware" situation. We still are making no charge for the treatment here.

I want to note that this misinformation only slows our study and works against Lyme sufferers. We realize that the main interest in Lyme patients is to get well and we OFTEN have been given misinformation from potential patients in order to try to convince us to take them ahead of others. This already has slowed up our work. Our main purpose is to obtain valid scientific information upon which to determine if HBO is a successful treatment for Lyme. To us, this is not a game.

All further information regarding the Texas A&M University Hyperbaric Laboratory's involvment with Lyme disease research will be posted on our internet site, http://acs.tamu.edu/~hyplab/ in addition to being published through standard mediums.

Sincerely,

Dr. William Fife

To access TAMU's Website on their ongoing research, click here: TAMU HOBT Research .

Where is this paper you read?

#64309 - 04/28/12 02:13 PM Re: Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks [Re: donald perry]
donald perry Offline
veteran

Originally Posted By: spasmatron
Quote:
The Spirochete Bactria is a very smart bacteria. It hides in a protective cocoon in the far reaches of the body resistant to antibiotics. [You could learn a lot of things Spasmatron from Spirochete, but only if you pay attention. ]

From Spasmatron: Lol. Like at the very tippy-tips of your fingers?

Quote:
Foolish child! You obviously know nothing of the powers of Mr. Spirochete! Let me formally introduce you to him.

Mr. Spirochete, who also goes by the name of Mr. B. burgdorferi [http://www.natcaplyme.org/lyme-topics/the-borrelia-genus/2.html] is a very crafty fellow, to be highly feared, like a god among all bacteria! I would be very careful if I was you! There maybe a sect of monks who actually worship him in the Himalayas. If you are wise you will fear him too. He has many 'survival mechanisms' to overcome or escape all unfavorable conditions. And I tell you these things for your own good. So pay attention.

Hiding within [you,] is not the only mechanism by which [Mr.] B. burgdorferi [will] protects [himself] from antibodies and antibiotics. As a pleomorphic organism, Bb exhibits several different structural forms during its natural lifecycle. In addition to its familiar corkscrew-shaped spirochete form [by which he can easily like a screw around and get around into anything very easily, into every cell of you body], Bb can form round cysts, small bodies called granules or blebs, … The cyst form of B. burgdorferi develops when a single Lyme spirochete curls into a ball and forms a cocoon around itself, which is impermeable to most antibiotics! [Fool! Now in these cocoons reproduction is said to occur inside cysts and out will come even more Spirochetes! Nota Bena ! MR. Spirochete also has in the past and now presently in infected hosts travels like syphilis. Foolish child!]

The Return of Count Spirochete(1973) About syphilis.

[But these are not the only tricks Mr. Spirocete has for you up his sleave!] spirochetes have also been seen shuddering violently or breaking into pieces, producing small particles called granules or blebs. Radolf and Bourell (1994) believe that the granules are "pinched-off" bits of cell wall which have been shown to contain DNA material (Brorson and Brorson 1997). Filgueira and others (2000) argue that granules are the remnants of previous outer surface proteins which have been shed in an attempt to confuse and evade the immune system! [Mr. Spirochete can confuse the immune system in many ways.]

[Mr.] Borrelia may escape immune surveillance by colony formation and masking within collagen, resulting in seronegativity.

In addition to its unique survival techniques, Borrelia burgdorferi is now believed to possess attributes of traditional drug resistance. Studies have focused on Bb's special resistance to erythromycin and other macrolide antibiotics. [http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1634816] The Lyme disease spirochete, Borrelia burgdorferi, can be recovered long after … antibiotic-treated patients, indicating that it resists eradication by host defense mechanisms and antibiotics. … cell types provide the Lyme disease spirochete with a protective environment contributing to its long-term survival.

Quote:
Also over 70% of all ticks in CT carry the Mycoplasma infection. …There are two types of people in CT [or New Paltz perhaps] Those who have lyme disease, and those that are going to have lyme disease.

Quote:
http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/966785-overview Mycoplasmal organisms are the smallest known free-living life forms. They are nearly ubiquitous in both the plant and animal kingdoms as colonizers and pathogens. They are prokaryotes but lack a cell wall. However, they have a unique cell membrane that contains sterols, which are not present in either bacteria or viruses. Mycoplasma organisms are small (150-250 nm) and have deformable membranes. The name Mycoplasma refers to the plasticity of the bacterial forms resembling fungal elements.

[quote]Mycoplasma – Often Overlooked In Chronic Lyme Disease by Scott Forsgren Those of us with chronic Lyme disease are quite familiar with the names of the better known Lyme co&#8208;infections. …

Quote:
BTW here is some misinformation, just to warn you, this is the internet.
1.)bacteria spirochetes arent new, we just had not discovered them before
2.)spirochete is a type of bacteria, not a new species
3.)it doesnt "screw" into your cell, it goes into ball form to become more resistant to unfavorable conditions
4.)bacteria do not think, they have no frontal cortex

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&NR=1&v=dxFtJ2C-3w8

Quote:
From http://www.trutv.com/conspiracy/government-lies/plum-island/lyme-disease.html The Lyme Disease Connection to Plum Island
Traub regularly experimented with injecting dangerous pathogens into insects. The Joint Chiefs of Staff authorized this and similar research in 1952. Dusty files labeled "Tick Research" in the National Archives revealed this quote:
"Vigorous, well-planned, large-scale [biological warfare] test, with results to the secretary of defense. Steps should be taken to make certain adequate facilities are available, including those at Fort Detrick, Dugway Proving Ground, Fort Terry (Plum Island) and an island field testing area."
In November 1957, the Joint Chiefs also advised that "'research on anti-animal agent-munition combinations should continue, as well as field testing of anti-food agent munition combinations'…"
In the mid-1970s, a mysterious disease broke out in the area around the town of Old Lyme, CT. This severely debilitating syndrome was given the name Lyme disease. At first, doctors were mystified as to why the disease was clustered around this particular town. To this day, some medical authorities question whether the disease isn't partly psychosomatic.

Nothing like it had ever been seen before. As time went on, other subsidiary diseases were discovered to go hand in hand with Lyme. These include chronic schizophrenia, psychosis, severe osteoarthritis, lupus, bladder problems, bipolar delusions, vertigo, encephalitis, infection of the brain stem and many others. Some researchers believe that multiple sclerosis is also a cofactor of Lyme.
This leads us back to Erich Traub, the German scientist who participated in research at Plum Island.
Once they had the genetic footprint of the Lyme disease germ, researchers began to comb through disease cluster histories. It didn't make sense that Lyme would suddenly emerge, seemingly out of nowhere, in one town in rural Connecticut. Some of these investigators believe they found traces of borrelia in preserved insect and animal samples taken from nearby Shelter Island, as well as Long Island. The samples dated from the late 1940s to the early 1950s—the timeframe in which Erich Traub was infecting ticks on Plum Island.

#64310 - 04/28/12 04:46 PM Re: Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks [Re: donald perry]
donald perry Offline
veteran

This is a video of lyme under microscope

http://174.143.205.118/video/a-good-view...d-ohiIM4DLoZ8/1

#64311 - 04/28/12 06:05 PM Re: Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks [Re: donald perry]
retroscree Offline
enthusiast

You are so screwed:

#64312 - 04/28/12 06:11 PM Re: Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks [Re: donald perry]
retroscree Offline
enthusiast

#64313 - 04/28/12 06:12 PM Re: Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks [Re: donald perry]
retroscree Offline
enthusiast

#64314 - 04/28/12 07:15 PM Re: Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks [Re: retroscree]
charliebutters Offline
addict

Loc: accord
lyme has been around for centuries.i have no idea why you posting all this stuff as though its some sort of revelation.

Page 14 of 21 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 >

Sponsored