Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 10 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 16 of 21 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 >
Topic Options
#64346 - 04/29/12 03:30 PM Re: Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks [Re: donald perry]
retroscree Online   content
enthusiast

Originally Posted By: donald perry

Knowing Your Enemy in necessary in Order to Defeat Him. Lyme disease is one of the most challenging diseases seen in a long time in that it is difficult to prevent, diagnose and treat.

Iin the beginning of the thread we I did not know:

Originally we I thought only deer ticks carried Lyme. This is a common mistake among Physicians.

Originally it was I believed that socks were enough to keep out deer ticks.

Originally we I did not know that Lyme was an epidemic, just as serious here as it is in Lyme, CT, because I've been living in a cave for the last decade, cut off from all news sources.

Originally we did not know I was not aware there are a bunch of conspiracy theorist assholes who are stupid enough to think we were under attack by eugenicists [see the Bill Gates link/movie] and that Lyme is most plausibly just another example of this OR that labs like the one on Plumb Island all need to be shut down because they cannot keep their test weapons to themselves and inadvertently end up contaminating everything and every person on the planet.

Originally we I did not know that ticks are practically invisible.

Originally we I did not know that the bill's eye rash does not always appear.

I am trying to find completely ignoring established methods that are the best way to avoid and treat Lyme. I am completely delusional and think that Hazmat suits were invented by DJP for hiking and have proven to be extremely effective. Oxygen Therapy as an absolute cure was disclosed by DJP for this forum because I'm gullible and willing to believe everything I read on the internet.

I think this shit is important, the more I read about it the more careful I become. Thanks to retroscree we I now know this is an epidemic [and that he also likes to wear tin foil on his head for some unknown reasons. I'm so full of myself that I can't even realize that he was referring to me wearing tin foil hats. I also don't realize that this is suggesting delusional paranoia on my part. More on that later perhaps.]. I am bring ticks home every week. I think it pays to be concerned about it before I get it.

Fixed it.

#64348 - 04/29/12 07:47 PM Re: Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks [Re: retroscree]
donald perry Offline
veteran

Loc: New Jersey

This is not a party.

Everybody have a logical time, party over out of time.

Knowing Your Enemy in necessary in Order to Defeat Him. Lyme disease is one of the most challenging diseases seen in a long time in that it is difficult to prevent, diagnose and treat.

In the beginning of the-
- thread I did not know:

Originally I thought only deer ticks carried Lyme. This is a common mistake among Physicians.

Originally I believed that socks were enough to keep out deer ticks.

Originally I did not know that Lyme was an epidemic, just as serious here as it is in Lyme, CT.

Originally I did not know we were under attack by eugenicists [see the Bill Gates link/movie] and that Lyme is most plausibly just another example of this OR that labs like the one on Plumb Island all need to be shut down because they cannot keep their test weapons to themselves and inadvertently end up contaminating everything and every person on the planet.

Originally I did not know that ticks are practically invisible.

Originally I did not know that the bill's eye rash does not always appear.
Quote:
Quote:
Fixed it.
Thanks

#64349 - 04/29/12 07:58 PM Re: Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks [Re: charliebutters]
donald perry Offline
veteran

Quote:
Retroscree wrote: "I am trying to find completely ignoring established methods that are the best way to avoid and treat Lyme."

Oxygen is not an established way to treat lime? Could you please explain that to me? You lost me here. Furthermore, and more to the point, are antibiotics established too or not, because I did not discount them in my conclusion! I wrote:

Quote:
So therefore the safest suggestion for treatment might be to get the antibiotics first and then use oxygen. Oxygen does work, the question is can you get enough of it where the Spirocete Bactira lives if you can afford it. And if not, some oxygen is always better than none, but not without the much less expensive initial antibiotics. Normal treatment is $2,000.00 from what I was told. The cases you mention must be the worst case scenarios and would cost as much as $10,000.00 or more I assume.

Note here that I do not discount the use of antibiotics. Eat crow!

#64350 - 04/29/12 08:04 PM Re: Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks [Re: donald perry]
donald perry Offline
veteran

Retroscree wrote: "Oxygen Therapy as an absolute cure was disclosed by DJP for this forum because I'm gullible and willing to believe everything I read on the internet."

No, because I called them on the phone and asked them questions. And I am reading what doctors are saying. This does not clasify as "everything I read on the internet".

Do you have anything that says that oxygen does not ever work? OK, then why even make comments like this in the first place? No one denies that oxygen kills Spirochetes except you!

Edited by donald perry (04/29/12 08:09 PM)

#64351 - 04/29/12 08:12 PM Re: Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks [Re: donald perry]
donald perry Offline
veteran

"Thanks to retroscree we I now know this is an epidemic"
"I also don't realize that this is suggesting delusional paranoia on my part. "

You lost me here. Are you posting bogus information? New Palts is in black, it does not get any darker than that. Did you make that up yourself?

Edited by donald perry (04/29/12 08:14 PM)

#64352 - 04/29/12 08:16 PM Re: Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks [Re: donald perry]
donald perry Offline
veteran

"I'm so full of myself that I can't even realize that he was referring to me wearing tin foil hats."

Why do need to come to that conclusion? So far you have given me nothing concrete.

Edited by donald perry (04/29/12 08:17 PM)

#64369 - 04/30/12 02:46 PM Re: Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Tick [Re: retroscree]
Advocacy group Offline
addict

Loc: New Paltz,Marbletown,Gardiner,...
Originally Posted By: retroscree
Originally Posted By: donald perry

Iin the beginning of the thread we I did not know:

Originally we I thought only deer ticks carried Lyme. This is a common mistake among Physicians.

Originally it was I believed that socks were enough to keep out deer ticks.

Originally we I did not know that Lyme was an epidemic, just as serious here as it is in Lyme, CT, because I've been living in a cave for the last decade, cut off from all news sources.

Originally we did not know I was not aware there are a bunch of conspiracy theorist assholes who are stupid enough to think we were under attack by eugenicists [see the Bill Gates link/movie] and that Lyme is most plausibly just another example of this OR that labs like the one on Plumb Island all need to be shut down because they cannot keep their test weapons to themselves and inadvertently end up contaminating everything and every person on the planet.

Originally we I did not know that ticks are practically invisible.

Originally we I did not know that the bill's eye rash does not always appear.

I am trying to find completely ignoring established methods that are the best way to avoid and treat Lyme. I am completely delusional and think that Hazmat suits were invented by DJP for hiking and have proven to be extremely effective. Oxygen Therapy as an absolute cure was disclosed by DJP for this forum because I'm gullible and willing to believe everything I read on the internet.

I think this shit is important, the more I read about it the more careful I become. Thanks to retroscree we I now know this is an epidemic [and that he also likes to wear tin foil on his head for some unknown reasons. I'm so full of myself that I can't even realize that he was referring to me wearing tin foil hats. I also don't realize that this is suggesting delusional paranoia on my part. More on that later perhaps.]. I am bring ticks home every week. I think it pays to be concerned about it before I get it.

Fixed it.

Didn't this thread start out talking about "limes" disease? Pretty funny to watch ianmanger try to get all technical with The Donald. Nice work gents!

MPNA
The MPNA is an advocacy group for adjacent neighbors of the Mohonk Preserve. In the event of a dispute with the Mohonk Preserve, we can offer assistance in obtaining experts in the following areas; Surveying, Lawyers, Title, expert witnesses, ancient document research, and Maps.

#64398 - 05/01/12 02:33 AM Re: Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Tick [Re: Advocacy group]
crimpy Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Wawarsing
what color is your broomstick.

#64400 - 05/01/12 02:37 AM Re: Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Tick [Re: crimpy]
Advocacy group Offline
addict

Loc: New Paltz,Marbletown,Gardiner,...
Originally Posted By: crimpy
what color is your broomstick.

Depends where it is..........
The MPNA is an advocacy group for adjacent neighbors of the Mohonk Preserve. In the event of a dispute with the Mohonk Preserve, we can offer assistance in obtaining experts in the following areas; Surveying, Lawyers, Title, expert witnesses, ancient document research, and Maps.

#64404 - 05/01/12 02:42 AM Re: Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Tick [Re: Advocacy group]
crimpy Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Wawarsing
thats good n nasty...freak

Page 16 of 21 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 >

Sponsored