Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 2 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#64764 - 05/08/12 11:08 PM Looking for a Climbing Partner in India Karakoram
acdnyc Online   content
enthusiast

Loc: NYC/Kerhonkson
I just booked a Job in India. I will be working from June 12-20. I plan to stay for two to three weeks after I finish my job. I'm really looking for any info/ideas. This trip was not planned. I just answered a phone call a few minutes ago and now I'm headed to India.

Such is the life of a freelancer.

If anyone has any info please post or PM me.

Thanks!

#64831 - 05/14/12 11:28 PM Re: Looking for a Climbing Partner in India Karakoram [Re: acdnyc]
acdnyc Online   content
enthusiast

Well, the trip is on and due to such short notice I'm going to try to find a trek/climb combo. Have spied a few on the internet and have sent out some emails. Hope to hear back from them soon.

Will hopefully be in the Karakoram from 6/20-7/6.

#64946 - 05/21/12 11:42 AM Re: Looking for a Climbing Partner in India Karakoram [Re: acdnyc]
RangerRob Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Ulster County, NY
I will gladly accompany you for a trek/climb in the Kerhonkson. I know lots of places!

Oh, wait....Karakoram....nevermind..he he he

Sounds like a blast. I hope you are taking your lovely wife. Can't wait to hear the story.

#65323 - 06/07/12 01:12 PM Re: Looking for a Climbing Partner in India Karakoram [Re: RangerRob]
acdnyc Online   content
enthusiast

The trip is on but I'm headed to Nepal and will trek and climb with a guide.

Luckily, a good friend turned me on to a guide he just used. The weather may be an issue but I didn't pick the dates just taking advantage of a great opportunity.

Also, it gave me a good reason to buy a new kick ass camera and it should be delivered today.

Moderator:  webmaster 
Sponsored