Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 7 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 18 of 21 < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 >
Topic Options
#64463 - 05/01/12 11:28 PM Re: Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks [Re: Advocacy group]
Advocacy group Offline
addict

Loc: New Paltz,Marbletown,Gardiner,...
Highly doubt Leo Tanguma was involved in any conspiracy............ besides why not show the mural where the figure with the machine gun loses the battle with humanity?
The MPNA is an advocacy group for adjacent neighbors of the Mohonk Preserve. In the event of a dispute with the Mohonk Preserve, we can offer assistance in obtaining experts in the following areas; Surveying, Lawyers, Title, expert witnesses, ancient document research, and Maps.

#64468 - 05/02/12 01:42 AM Re: Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks [Re: donald perry]
donald perry Offline
veteran

Loc: New Jersey
Originally Posted By: Advocacy group
Highly doubt Leo Tanguma was involved in any conspiracy............ besides why not show the mural where the figure with the machine gun loses the battle with humanity?

Dear Anti-Gunkie,

It's very nice to see you again, where have you been?, I missed you. I see you have a very high IQ! Very good answer!, but I don't know A-G. I think that the gassed masked figure is only a representation of a policy perhaps. There are dead children too. It seems that that there is some kind of story being told where the gas masked figure is only a vehicle to get to the next phase. Is that a good answer? There is another movie that attempts to answer your "question" I believe on youtube.com. If you do a search I think you can find it.

But more to the point; What do you think of the "Dr Rima Laibow" movies on youtube.com as relates to Eugenics? Do you like her? I think she's great.

#64470 - 05/02/12 02:02 AM Re: Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks [Re: donald perry]
donald perry Offline
veteran

Edited by donald perry (05/02/12 03:01 AM)

#64476 - 05/02/12 09:07 AM Re: Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks [Re: donald perry]
donald perry Offline
veteran

Edited by donald perry (05/02/12 09:34 AM)

#64482 - 05/02/12 02:10 PM Re: Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks [Re: donald perry]
ianmanger Offline
enthusiast

Look, even a few seconds of sloppy Google pulls up this. Sure, nice healthy food is good for everyone, but this is a grab bag of the usual one-world-government, teach the (non-existent) controversy, tinfoil-hat stuff.

Originally Posted By: donald perry

Coupla tips.

Anytime you find something you feel an itch to post, try searching for 'it' AND the word "Debunk" (or synonyms).

Think for a while if you still agree with the points made, having read appropriate debunking articles.

IF you still want to post up said junk, do it in another section of the forum (Anything goes). Put up both sets of links, i.e. the junk and the debunk. Label them clearly.

#64487 - 05/02/12 03:04 PM Re: Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks [Re: ianmanger]
donald perry Offline
veteran

Originally Posted By: ianmanger
Look, even a few seconds of sloppy Google pulls up this. Sure, nice healthy food is good for everyone, but this is a grab bag of the usual one-world-government, teach the (non-existent) controversy, tinfoil-hat stuff.

Coupla tips.

Anytime you find something you feel an itch to post, try searching for 'it' AND the word "Debunk" (or synonyms).

Think for a while if you still agree with the points made, having read appropriate debunking articles.

IF you still want to post up said junk, do it in another section of the forum (Anything goes). Put up both sets of links, i.e. the junk and the debunk. Label them clearly.

This, like your own post is just another rabbit trail. I am sure there will be more ticks, why would they leave us?

In the mean time check out this letter I sent to F. Edward Scarbrough, PhD.

Quote:
F. Edward Scarbrough, PhD
US Manager for Codex
US Department of Agriculture
South Building, Room 4861
1400 Independence Ave., SW
Washington DC 20250

Barbara Schneeman, PhD
Director, Office of Nutritional Products
Food and Drug Administration
5600 Fishers Lane
Rockville MD 20857-0001

Re: Docket No. FSIS-2006-0004

Dear Drs. Schneeman and Scarbrough:

I am deeply concerned about health and health freedom in the US under the continuing assault of both Codex Alimentarius and those domestic forces which seek to undermine my access to natural health promotion options (including nutritional supplements, natural remedies and clean, unadulterated food). Therefore I wish to join the Natural Solutions Foundation in urging you to support the adoption and implementation of international and national policies, through legislation and regulation that would promote consumer access to Natural Solutions and accurate information of their potential health benefits. Such an approach to regulation would strengthen and solidify the principles of DSHEA for the benefit of the health of both the populace and the Wellness Industry. Please direct Codex Delegates to foster those policies and do so in your domestic policy dealings as well.

I urge you to adopt US Codex policies which support the spirit and the letter of the protective tradition, regulation and legislation representing the best of public policy. Those policies should be strictly in line with US law preventing harmonization with any international standard or guideline which conflicts or contradicts United States law as specified in the Citizen Petition and its Amendments provided to your offices by the Natural Solutions Foundation in 2005 in support of the positions, hearing requests and Revised Vitamin and Mineral Guideline presented in that Petition as delineated in the most recent Amendment (submitted to you on October 14, 2005 by the Natural Solutions Foundation), and to the Secretaries of Agriculture, Health and Human Services, Commerce, Transportation, Commissioners of the EPA and FDA, President Obama, Vice President Biden and the Majority and Minority leaders of both Houses of Congress.

I wish to join the Petition and add my voice to those of other Americans who want their health and health freedom supported by their government domestically and internationally

Thank you for your attention to this urgent matter. Codex standards, guidelines and regulations threaten our rights and laws in serious ways by lowering the protective bar to satisfy trade, not health, considerations. This is highly detrimental to us all and is a violation of the significant protection offered to us in this country by laws like DSHEA and similar statutes. If the FDA is too busy attempting to deal with the deadly mistakes of the pharmaceutical industry to promote access to safe foods, including those offered with health benefit claims for which there is any scientific evidence, then perhaps it is time to divest the FDA of its food safety and claims authority.

Please bring US Codex Policy and activities of the US Codex Office and FDA back in line with US law and the public's demand for access to Natural Solutions.

Yours in health and freedom,

donald perry
5 davis ave
kearny, NJ 07032

You will send one too [http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?page_id=184] when you understand the relevance of the matter and brake down to get into the information.

#64490 - 05/02/12 03:17 PM Re: Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Tick [Re: ianmanger]
Advocacy group Offline
addict

Coupla tips.

Ian Manger from pg13 "Time and time again in this thread I think you've arrived at the bleeding edge of what's possible in the field of Human Stupidity but you continue to surprise. Where would we be if we didn't keep pushing those boundaries? I'm done responding to you and the garbage you are dredging up."

Hey Donald, You reel in the fishes with Jedi skills. Impressive, most impressive.
One must wonder if he as clumsy as he is stupid?

The MPNA is an advocacy group for adjacent neighbors of the Mohonk Preserve. In the event of a dispute with the Mohonk Preserve, we can offer assistance in obtaining experts in the following areas; Surveying, Lawyers, Title, expert witnesses, ancient document research, and Maps.

#64491 - 05/02/12 03:26 PM Re: Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Tick [Re: Advocacy group]
ianmanger Offline
enthusiast

Yeah, busted. Still, I wouldn't bother if it wasn't entertaining. Speaking of which, how are those restraining orders working out?

#64493 - 05/02/12 03:39 PM Re: Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Tick [Re: ianmanger]
Advocacy group Offline
addict

Yeah, busted. Still, I wouldn't bother if it wasn't entertaining. Speaking of which, how are those restraining orders working out?

wink Well obviously not well since we couldn't restrain ourselves from calling you out yet again. You gotta be smarter than that if you're gonna play with the big boys. Frankly it was more fun with retr2327, as we have debated him on other forums and he is at least average.

#64495 - 05/02/12 03:57 PM Re: Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Tick [Re: Advocacy group]
Advocacy group Offline
addict

Btw Ian Manger, as much as you may not like our message it's clear that you and others follow us, even to the point of obsession. All along you have done exactly what we have wanted. Take the campground issue. When skl originally posted, there was little response until MPNA rekindled it. The outcome was that you looked, contacted skl and got to see the documents. That is all we ever really wanted. Now you can make a more informed choice. Likewise, for all the spaying you do that is grossly misrepresented, all those posts will be used by us.

MPNA

Page 18 of 21 < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 >

Sponsored