Shout Box

Who's Online
2 registered (wivanov, 1 invisible), 8 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#65606 - 06/22/12 07:04 AM Campmore VS Rock & Snow
donald perry Offline
veteran

Loc: New Jersey
Originally Posted By: Anti-Gunkie

It has been brought to our attention that a new website called Thewhitecliff.com has posted routes and beta and photos of private property at Millbrook. The site is registered to Chris Fracchia who posts here under CFRAC. Out of curiosity, how many of those landowners gave you permission to post information about their land? Thanks, MPNA

Dear Anti-Gunkie,

I hope all is well with you … I wanted to tell you a little story. For our big wall episode I went out and bought a ton of gear. A lot at Rock & Snow in New Paltz, and some at Campmore in Paramus. I wanted to let you know the difference. Going to Rock & Snow is always like being on a white fluffy cloud with angels singing, while going to Campmore is like going straight to Hell!

Let me give you a couple of examples. Today I was driving to Campmore to get some last minute stuff we desperatly needed, so I called the manager and told him I might be late, they close at 9:30 PM. He told me they shut the doors promptly and all the angels in Hell could not stop him! At which I immediately hung up the phone and put the peddle to the medal and drove faster and faster like a raving demon!

I arrived at the store just as he was coming to lock the gate and he said "We are Closed"! I said, "But I am already in here and I just came to get an emergency blanket to protect me from the blazing heat". He just looked and me with a gleam in his eye and kept repeating his mantra, and then added, … hurry, get your stuff.

This is not the first time this kind of thing has happened to me at Campmore, they are very ...., I just don't like it in there. Long after I left the store they still had Campmore people in there for another long time talking about nothing important. This just shows you what they are really like.

Don't go there, go to rock and snow instead Anti-G, they are much more friendly I guarantee. But before you go let me know and I'll make sure they give you a free biner or anything you want.

Very truly yours,

Donald

#65612 - 06/22/12 11:33 AM Re: Campmore VS Rock & Snow [Re: donald perry]
Advocacy group Offline
addict

Loc: New Paltz,Marbletown,Gardiner,...
I could use a larger hammer to break more balls........ Do they have those?
The MPNA is an advocacy group for adjacent neighbors of the Mohonk Preserve. In the event of a dispute with the Mohonk Preserve, we can offer assistance in obtaining experts in the following areas; Surveying, Lawyers, Title, expert witnesses, ancient document research, and Maps.

#65614 - 06/22/12 11:45 AM Re: Campmore VS Rock & Snow [Re: Advocacy group]
Advocacy group Offline
addict

it's Campmor.............Just sayin'
The MPNA is an advocacy group for adjacent neighbors of the Mohonk Preserve. In the event of a dispute with the Mohonk Preserve, we can offer assistance in obtaining experts in the following areas; Surveying, Lawyers, Title, expert witnesses, ancient document research, and Maps.

#65619 - 06/22/12 12:42 PM Re: Campmore VS Rock & Snow [Re: Advocacy group]
donald perry Offline
veteran

No, sorry they only have small ones there.

#65620 - 06/22/12 12:43 PM Re: Campmore VS Rock & Snow [Re: Advocacy group]
donald perry Offline
veteran

Originally Posted By: Advocacy group
it's Campmor.............Just sayin'

No, I am talking about Campmore not Campmor

#65628 - 06/22/12 01:23 PM Re: Campmore VS Rock & Snow [Re: Advocacy group]
talus Offline
veteran

to make up for the lack of your balls?

#65632 - 06/22/12 01:48 PM Re: Campmore VS Rock & Snow [Re: talus]
Advocacy group Offline
addict

Originally Posted By: talus

to make up for the lack of your balls?

Take a breath talus, your not making sense.

#65633 - 06/22/12 01:52 PM Re: Campmore VS Rock & Snow [Re: Advocacy group]
talus Offline
veteran

AG you and the scarecrow have something in common.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nauLgZISozs

Moderator:  daryl512 
Sponsored