Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 11 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 5 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#67284 - 01/19/13 02:19 PM psych 101 [Re: Rickster]
Valpine Offline
journeyman

Loc: W.Sand Lake, NY
Why must some people always be the center of attention?

#67285 - 01/19/13 05:22 PM Re: psych 101 [Re: Valpine]
oenophore Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: 212 land
Is that a rhetorical question? Do you propose an answer?

#67286 - 01/19/13 08:45 PM Re: psych 101 [Re: oenophore]
Valpine Offline
journeyman

Loc: W.Sand Lake, NY
I seek an answer from the master.

#67287 - 01/20/13 03:46 AM Re: Do you have what it takes to live and die ... [Re: Valpine]
donald perry Offline
veteran

Loc: New Jersey
Originally Posted By: Don
This post is not meant to be about trolls and trolling, ultimately it is not even meant to be about me at all , I am sorry you got that impression. What I would like to know, what I am trying to think about, and what this post is really about is this:

Seriously, what do you [you guys] think about what would be the *Idea* of doing *The Right Thing* at that point? In other words, what would you have done? Would you be up for the challenge or would you bail … how would you asses the situation and how would you have dealt with the elements. If I did the wrong thing … what would you have done. Would you have been up on that ice? Now when I ask this question, I hope we are not going to talk about "It depends". I am not sure that real sentence anyway. If it depends, than I would ask what would it depend on. Perhaps you would say, I would not have gotten myself into that kind of a situation to begin with. Very well, suppose it was not possible to go back down for any number of reasons? What would you have done at the point that you came over the top of that ridge on not so OK ice, and then you found it was low angle. How would you have handled the situation from there? Could you handle that situation, or would you have just jumped up on that surf board and hoped for the best? These things can happen, can't they?, that things can start out nice and end up not so nice?

If the conclusion is to accept the rope, what is that all about?, how do you feel about that?, would you consider that a mistake there? I am Just making conversation, try not to get too bent out of shape.

Please re-read my previous posts again. You are confused at this point because of all the commotion, the thread is about you, and your opinion, I am waiting for it to answer whatever it is that you might have to say on the subject. As I said before repeatedly, the thread is not meant to be about me, I am sorry you got that impression. Do you have an answer?

#67288 - 01/20/13 03:48 PM Re: Do you have what it takes to live and die ... [Re: donald perry]
oenophore Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Hmm; why the change in title?

#67289 - 01/20/13 07:48 PM Re: Do you have what it takes to lie ...? [Re: oenophore]
Doug Offline

There, now I changed it to better fit the thread

#67290 - 01/21/13 12:23 AM Re: Do you have what it takes to lie ...? [Re: Doug]
oenophore Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Nah, we all have what it takes.

#67291 - 01/21/13 01:11 AM Re: Do you have what it takes to lie ...? [Re: oenophore]
donald perry Offline
veteran

Loc: New Jersey

You can't handle the truth, So now can we please get back on topic?

This post is not meant to be about trolls and trolling, ultimately it is not even meant to be about me at all , I am sorry you got that impression. What I would like to know, what I am trying to think about, and what this post is really about is this:

Seriously, what do you [you guys] think about what would be the *Idea* of doing *The Right Thing* at that point? In other words, what would you have done?

Edited by donald perry (01/21/13 01:21 AM)

#67292 - 01/21/13 03:07 AM Re: Do you have what it takes to lie ...? [Re: donald perry]
mummert Offline
journeyman

Loc: Danbury, CT, USA
I find that Thibault cancels out Capa Ferro. Don't you?

#67293 - 01/21/13 03:28 AM Re: Do you have what it takes to lie ...? [Re: donald perry]
AOR Offline
enthusiast

Originally Posted By: donald perry

You can't handle the truth, So now can we please get back on topic?

Seriously, what do you [you guys] think about what would be the *Idea* of doing *The Right Thing* at that point? In other words, what would you have done?

Don...it's over.
Please, for the love of sanity...move on. Nothing is making any sense. No one is going to respond to whatever perceived "point" you're trying to make, prove, justifiy, or explain.
Whatever argument you were trying to expound on has ended...it's ended. Period. Please let this die.

Page 5 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  webmaster 
Sponsored