Shout Box

Who's Online
2 registered (wivanov, 1 invisible), 8 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#67229 - 01/16/13 08:32 PM The truth about the CT shootings
donald perry Offline
veteran

Loc: New Jersey

#67237 - 01/16/13 10:11 PM Re: The truth about the CT shootings [Re: donald perry]
Mike Rawdon Offline

Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Poughkeepsie
I didn't watch the whole video. I can't stomach the thought that some mis-guided individuals would try to take advantage of this horror to advance whatever sick agenda they have.

Donald, shame on you for giving it an audience here. Those kids' blood is on your hands now.

Disgusting.

#67239 - 01/17/13 12:02 AM Re: The truth about the CT shootings [Re: Mike Rawdon]
oenophore Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: 212 land
Donald, shame on you for giving it an audience here. Those kids' blood is on your hands now

Are you jumping to a conclusion, Mike? This video work is reminiscent of some audio and video refutations of the official story of the Sept. 11 2001 disasters.
If that video becomes well known there will be refutations followed by counter-refutations followed by ...
Anyway the blood-is-on-your-hands statement makes no sense.
Yes, I proclaim no judgment about the veracity of the above since I wasn't there at the time.

#67250 - 01/17/13 01:23 PM Re: The truth about the CT shootings [Re: oenophore]
crimpy Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Wawarsing
i, for some type of knee jerk reaction wont watch it.

#67262 - 01/18/13 03:24 AM Re: The truth about the CT shootings [Re: donald perry]
Dana Offline
addict

Don, knock it off.

Dana Bartlett

#67265 - 01/18/13 04:55 AM Re: The truth about the CT shootings [Re: Mike Rawdon]
donald perry Offline
veteran

Originally Posted By: Mike Rawdon
I didn't watch the whole video. I can't stomach the thought that some mis-guided individuals would try to take advantage of this horror to advance whatever sick agenda they have.

Donald, shame on you for giving it an audience here. Those kids' blood is on your hands now.

Disgusting.

The video is a collection of all the news broad casts. I myself did not watch the whole video either, but I watched enough of it to know that you cannot discern anything by watching the news in context, it does not add up to anything but contradictions. Have you seen what is going on in Greece and Spain over the years?

So, if I am to understand that you are informed, and that you did watch all the news broadcasts, then I have no idea what you are talking about. Too much contradiction and mombo jumbo for me to make any sense out of at all. Maybe someone who is smarter than I should watch it so they can explain it to me instead of hurling uninformed shame all the while refusing to deal with time, history, and governemnts.

#67266 - 01/18/13 02:35 PM Re: The truth about the CT shootings [Re: donald perry]
crimpy Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Wawarsing
sorry to say it don but.....wildly inappropriate trollfest.

#67267 - 01/18/13 03:33 PM Re: The truth about the CT shootings [Re: donald perry]
retroscree Offline
enthusiast

Don, please STFU on this subject.

#67270 - 01/18/13 07:13 PM Re: The truth about the CT shootings [Re: retroscree]
donald perry Offline
veteran

Edited by donald perry (01/18/13 07:46 PM)

#67275 - 01/18/13 07:51 PM Re: The truth about the CT shootings [Re: donald perry]
donald perry Offline
veteran

I apologize:

I am sorry and I apologize for posting that here in the first place at gunks.com. I did not mean to offend anyone, and that was not my intention.

The reason posted it was to get your help and insight into the many videos titled "The truth about the CT shootings" and the like on youtube, I wrongly assumed you may have believed the same thing. It was certainly confusing to me. I do not follow the News on TV, so I know very little about the subject to begin with. I get my news off the internet instead.

OK, I will not watch the rest of it either or try and figure it out. We can talk about something else somewhere else.

Moderator:  webmaster 
Sponsored