Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (webmaster), 9 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#68115 - 05/17/13 05:57 PM Re: Incident Analysis (Game of Thrones) [Re: browndog2]
phil Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
Originally Posted By: browndog2
quite the disappointing replies to the post. Where the hell is the overzealous, holier-than-thou fingerpointing and backbiting that made this site great:)?! come on G.com let it out. ok edited to note that the link included above has a lively exchange of absurdities somewhat obviating the need for our coverage but the fact that some buncha wanabies covered our turf. Huh.

Well said Browndog... Well said... this place has lost its way... we gave up hongs, dropping logs on the GT ledge, entire threads devoted to green aliens... we've become too nice... and completely boring...

Now back to the question at hand... "What the hell are you people doing watching the Game of Thorns anyway?" that show is Gay.. Gay Gay Gay Gay... a show based on a medievele migete with an attitude... cant some one just please drop kick his stupid ass out a window already...

Now if ya wanna talk about a mini series... I'm still not over that The Vikings has ended... and it was a suckie ending too... but all the other episodes were cool... Violence, Gratuitous Sex, Raping and Pillaging, Hot Babes wilding swords... I mean, come'on it's everything that I think we should be standing for...

#68174 - 05/27/13 07:34 PM Re: Incident Analysis (Game of Thrones) [Re: phil]
strat Offline
Carpal Tunnel

'twas a different time, browndog2 and phil.

#68182 - 05/28/13 03:13 PM Re: Incident Analysis (Game of Thrones) [Re: strat]
phil Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
Hay Strat!! How's it going???

It was a different time... a far time... maybe someday... thongs, snot and sheep might come back...

This weekend, late in the day I visted the Gunks... and ya know they havent fixed the flush on those dam poopie potties yet!!! Evertime I use them, I've gotta reach waaaaay down to get the flush to work... and then I need to find someone's dog to wipe off my hands... what a pain!!! All the money we spend and I still have to resort to violating someone's dog just to use the bathroom.

Well... at least that gives a good reason to allow dogs at the Gunks... grin

#68223 - 06/02/13 11:11 PM Re: Incident Analysis (Game of Thrones) [Re: phil]
strat Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Great! I have about 6 weekends worth of renovating work on a little lake cabin that's been in my family for ever. After that, I will try and get a little climbing in.

Great use for the local dogs!

#68224 - 06/03/13 09:40 AM Re: Incident Analysis (Game of Thrones) [Re: JordanF]
oenophore Online   confused
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: 212 land
whoever watches Game of Thrones (which should be everyone with a TV and eyes)

That's quite an assumption. frown

#68406 - 06/27/13 12:14 AM Re: Incident Analysis (Game of Thrones) [Re: oenophore]
acdnyc Offline
enthusiast

Loc: NYC/Kerhonkson
I read the book but haven't seen the ice climbing scene yet. Thought it was kind of funny at first but when one climber feel it made it much more realistic to me.

But, any who, came across this article for any fans out there.

http://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/1fr588/spoilers_all_a_dwarfs_perspective_on_tyrion/

Patiently waitin on book six. :-(

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  webmaster 
Sponsored