Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (wivanov), 10 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#68468 - 07/22/13 10:11 PM Vasque Ice 9000 Boots 10.5 Medium $300 OBO
Barry Hashimoto Offline
stranger

Pre-owned in excellent condition. Lightly used. Includes boots and liners. Perfect if you are going to climb ice in the lower 48 or do technical routes in the big ranges of the world.

I bought these at Feathered Friends in Seattle in 2005 and used them for one serious climbing trip to the Alaska Range and a few days during a winter in New Hampshire. My feet never got cold even after spending 12 straight days at at the 14k camp on Denali. I soloed Denali's West Rib and Huntington's Nettle-Quirk in these. Trustworthy shoes. Very lightweight. Major bang for the buck. Literally decades of life left in them. I am selling them because they are too narrow for my EEE-width feet.

Buy it from me on Ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/271243461425?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Call 404-290-9308 if you have questions.

Manufacturer description: Vasque's Ice 9000 Mountaineering Boots—serious boots to give you every advantage in the alpine world. The Vasque Men's Ice 9000 Mountaineering Boot give you the warmth and performance you need to push your limits on hard routes in the high mountains. Vasque used their Exo-Therm composite upper material to give the Ice 9000 the flexibility of a leather boot while making it completely waterproof. Warm enough for climbing in Alaska or the Andes, the Ice Mountaineering Boots' insulated liners are removable, allowing you to dry them in your sleeping bag at night. Made of ultra-sticky Stealth rubber, the step-in-crampon-compatible sole provides excellent friction on rock. If you're more likely to spend two months in the Himalayas than two days at the crag, these boots are ready for your next adventure.

More details:

- Exo-therm composite uppers provide support, protection and warmth
- Steel shank
- Custom-moldable liner
- Insulated footbed
- Rubber front and back rands for protection
- Step-in crampon compatible
- Traction Skywalk Fitzroy outsole
- 8" height
- 6 lb 2 oz. pr

#68469 - 07/23/13 08:05 AM Re: Vasque Ice 9000 Boots 10.5 Medium $300 OBO [Re: Barry Hashimoto]
Barry Hashimoto Offline
stranger

I've just lowered the price. Check again if interested!

Sponsored