These are vestiges of my European past, need to free up closet space for ladies shoes.
(1) Aku Spider ice/mountain boots, size 7. Pretty good boot for step-in crampons.
(2) Salewa Rock Trainers, size 41 - great for hiking and approaches.
(3) Gri-Gri 1 - the camming works ok, but the lowering is a bit jerky
(4) 4 Camp tri-cams (all sizes except pink), pretty well used but still in an ok shape
(5) 3-4 Rigid friends, hand and rattly finger sizes, don't remember the exact numbers. These have seen some falls, but are in perfect shape.