Unless you really have to I'd wait another couple of weeks. Haven't been over to the Preserve but there was still easily 1ft to 18" of solid cover in Accord. That 50degree day didn't make too much of a dent. It has been pd cold and dry since so little has changed in the past week or so and of course, if it ain't still snow covered, it will probably be wet. So while it might be possible, it will most likely kinda suck.
Of course, if you really must, be safe out there...no point getting hurt when warm dry rock is going to be plentiful in a few weeks.