Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 36 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#71545 - 06/12/14 07:21 PM Re: Overlook parking lot [Re: TerrieM]
SethG Offline
old hand

Loc: NYC
Waaaaaaaah, how dare the Preserve build a curb when they won\'t let me sell to a developer!

Also: Benghazi!

#71546 - 06/12/14 08:24 PM Re: Overlook parking lot [Re: SethG]
DeliLlama Offline

Loc: Kerhonkson, NY
Seth first of all your comment is very immature and holds no water. In the case of the foothills the smiley brothers inc. would never sell their land to a developer. That is why OSI bought it and the preserve gets to manage it off the tax rolls. Fortunately for us you only come up here on the weekends and climb so you can go back to Brooklyn and brag about it on your blog which truly shows how narcissistic and lame your are. Who reads your spray anyway? Your last blog post brags about how you would have decked if you fell. I\'m not sure that\'s something one should brag about? If you don\'t be careful Gardiner fire department will have to scrape you off the talus field and put your pieces in a body bag at the cost of the taxpayers and at the risk of your rescuers. Believe me I\'ve seen it many times and it\'s not a pretty sight.

Btw: you can try to write and you can try to read. the preserve is not building the curb just volunteering to manage it.

Also: boococky!

#71547 - 06/12/14 08:39 PM Re: Overlook parking lot [Re: TerrieM]
DeliLlama Offline

You shouldn\'t pass me off as ranting and trying to discredit the factual things that go on around here. After all you work for the preserve and live on their land so it surprising to me that no one has spoke to you about this and that you know nothing about it! I respect your personal viewpoint but how much do you really know about the area since you moved here several years ago and only spend half of the year here.

I have not spread any misinformation just reiterated what the articles I read stated. I am entitled to my opinion just as you are and I have been part of this community full time for almost 20 years. You might think I hate the mohonk preserve but that is not true. A lot of my friends have worked there over the years and some have quit and some still work there. They are all good people. The only ones I question are the executive director and his rubber stamp board. Let\'s not leave out Robert k. Landburglar I mean Anderberg who kicked out the Brook Farm project so he can install his meat factory.

#71548 - 06/12/14 09:27 PM Re: Overlook parking lot [Re: DeliLlama]
SethG Offline
old hand

Oh my god, you read my blog? Thanks!

#71559 - 06/22/14 01:44 AM Re: Overlook parking lot [Re: SethG]
TARGHEE Offline

DeliLlama,
You sound like are or were a big time climber. I wish I could have seen you climb when you were a top dog, though I would have been pretty nervous to do so, as you sound so confident, like a big-man. Too bad as I am now retired. I do still contribute to the Mohonk Preserve every year with the express reason of land acquisition. I hope they circle you and that other sourpuss, that chump group who keeps badmouthing the gunks, but who\'s name escapes me. Seth is a regular contributor and a good all-around dude, so show some respect on this not-so-frequently traveled site. Sounds to me like you fall in the group that should consider contributing extra taxes to pay off our adventures in Iraq. We\'re still paying off those debts, in more than just coin. Then come talk to us.
Targhee NF

#71561 - 06/22/14 11:49 AM Re: Overlook parking lot [Re: TARGHEE]
DeliLlama Offline

Yeah I\'m a real big time climber! You should read my blog!!!

Retired? Is that like retreaded? Or tired again? Your donations help buy the towns of New Paltz, Rochester, gardiner, rosendale, and pretty soon ulster county. I think I heard someone on the carriage road from NYC say that ulster county was soon to renamed the mohonk preserve and that anyone living in these towns would have to buy an annual city membership and move down to NYC. I really hope I don\'t have to move. My pet racoon really loves it here. Plus all the people living in NYC might get their panties in a bind when all the toothless rednecks take over the city and start to act like tourists

I showed Seth all the respect he deserves since his blog is so rad! Thx Seth!!

I would pay extra taxes just to have you personally sent to Iraq. And who is this \"us\" you are speaking for? Were you elected by them as spokesman or poster boy of the gunks club \"GUMBYS.\" Your not even on topic. This is supposed to be about the overlook parking lot. You know the place where everyone leaves their beer cans, panties and rubbers.

#71563 - 06/22/14 03:29 PM Re: Overlook parking lot [Re: DeliLlama]
crimpy Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Wawarsing
whats up with that john ross parking grass....smokes like shit!

Edited by crimpy (06/22/14 03:29 PM)

#71705 - Yesterday at 12:23 AM Re: Overlook parking lot [Re: crimpy]
DeliLlama Offline

Well...I have to give the overlook managers some credit! It looks fantastic!!! I particularly love the pink surveyor tape in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month and the Big Orange traffic barriers just in time for Halloween!! Although traffic was just a little sketchy this year, i still found a parking spot on the side of the road where ever I felt like it.

Crimpy? John Ross Parking Grass?? Did you buy some new strain of shitty weed?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Sponsored