Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 10 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#71639 - 08/16/14 07:13 PM Shawangunk Anchor - Wishlist and Updates II
wivanov Offline

Loc: CT
Trying a new topic since so many seem to have problems reading the original thread. If someone can fix the threaded vs flat mode problem and post not showing up, that would be great.

Heres mine from a few weeks ago:

The anchor at P1 of Sixish. The one around the outside corner with 3 pins in a horizontal. Looks like someone recently did some work on it as the webbing had 2014 written on it.

What I was uncomfortable with was the quicklinks on the pins looked to be Home Depot 3/16 or 1/4. I dont think they were 5/16. I could be wrong but they seemed kind of small to me.

Also, it was too late to do anything about it but at the same level off to the right and below Drunkards there was some rap tat on a small very dead tree.

#71640 - 08/16/14 08:56 PM Re: Shawangunk Anchor - Wishlist and Updates II [Re: wivanov]
rg@ofmc Offline
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Poughkeepsie, NY
Changing \"total post\" setting from 20 to 40 in flat mode fixes the display problems.

As for the Sixish anchor, we had a donnybrook about that in Anchors I. I for one don\'t think it should be there at all, but others disagree. But for sure an unsafe anchor shouldn\'t be there---everyone can agree on that.

#71641 - 08/16/14 11:24 PM Re: Shawangunk Anchor - Wishlist and Updates II [Re: rg@ofmc]
wivanov Offline

Loc: CT
Originally Posted By: rg@ofmc
Changing \\\"total post\\\" setting from 20 to 40 in flat mode fixes the display problems

Thanks, Richard. I tried that (among other settings) after having seen it in the shout box. No matter what, the last post I can see in that thread was by Doug on 7/14/14 -- unless I switch to threaded mode

Moderator:  Mike Rawdon, Steven Cherry 
Sponsored