Shout Box

Who's Online
3 registered (rustyrabbit, slevin, 1 invisible), 4 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#7943 - 02/23/03 01:35 AM Mtn. Biking around Vegas
JayCloidt Offline

Loc: Peekskill, NY
A group of us are going to Vegas to climb (Red Rock Canyon), and two in the party are looking to Mountain Bike and I was wondering if anyone had any information about trails, web sites to check out, guide books, etc.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Jay

#7944 - 03/05/03 09:53 PM Re: Mtn. Biking around Vegas [Re: JayCloidt]
Ewick Offline

Loc: Do you mean now
Check out mtbr.com, they have some pretty good trail reviews

#7945 - 03/09/03 06:59 PM Re: Mtn. Biking around Vegas [Re: Ewick]
gearhead Offline
stranger

Loc: QUEENS,N.Y.
if you go on rte 159 past the merge for rte 160 from the i15......about 2 or so miles on the left will be a little kiosk.....that is the parking area......both sides of the road hold interesting trails.........if you take rte 160 from the strip or from the 159/i15 (past cactus jacks cactus store).....you will come to the town of blue diamond......into town(very small) make a lfet into the bike store parking lot.......proceed from there on your bike.....either toward the police station......or up the left road toward the homes......you will see a bunch of trails......or go into bike store and asks for directions(extremely friendly/helpful)..........or go out to boulder city.......make the turn by the tacobell.......go straight up past the mining......you'll see a new public restroom......park and ride.............bring lots of water......and quetions leave a post here with a contact....and i will be happy to get in touch......have fun!!!

Moderator:  webmaster 
Sponsored