Text or call (917) 415 1421, or email Lhotsa @ gmail . com
Adirondack Rock is the comprehensive rock climbing guidebook to the Adirondack Park, written by Jim Lawyer and Jeremy Haas. The guidebook includes all technical rock climbing routes and boulder problems from all known crags and boulders located on public land within the boundary of the Adirondack Park in New York State.
● 242 cliffs, many of which have never before been documented.
● 1,938 routes and variations—that's 1,122 new routes.
● 6 bouldering areas with 350 bouldering problems.
● 115 cliff topos.
● 90 approach maps.
● 19-page full color gallery.
● 24 drawings and paintings.
● 672 pages, 2-color (black and red).
● Complete history of each cliff.
● 5-star system for rating routes.
● 59 aerial photos with route lines.
● 168 action black-and-white photos.
● GPS coordinates of every cliff and parking area.
● 21 essays written by prominent Adirondack climbers.
● Foreword by Don Mellor, French foreword by Lo